9 thoughts on “Vatican Two was a pastoral council and did not change any Church law”

1. julienorvan says:

Each pope who convened Vatican ll clearly stated in their preamble that it was definitely NOT A DOCTRINAL but purely a pastoral council. This is not made up by traditional groups but can be read by anyone who looks it up online! I have read this myself and suggest you do that. The reason is very clever…so they could corrupt the practice of the church without clearly breaking canon laws. They sneakily changed the church by allowing such things as disuse of Latin for the liturgy etc…and it became a slippery slope with no way back.

2. julienorvan says:

Because the Vatican is run by homosexual and Masons. He fits right into the Masonic agenda. Francis has been publicly praised by Masons….he’s their man!

3. Guest says:

I wish I could believe that VII binds nobody and is just “pastoral”. The evidence shows that this is just a view that traditionalists have so they can recognise the very ones destroying the a Church as legitimate pastors. When did papal encyclicals and exhortations just become a bunch of babbling we are free to ignore and ridicule? Even if something is not infallible it shouldn’t lead us to hell. The church doesn’t seem to be “the pillar of truth” but rather the “heresy factory”.

I’m posting this as a separate post.

And you can’t stop me.

I said I dunno.

He says he does. I dunno.

7. Henry Craft says:

This is meant as a genuine request for information. It’s not directly related to your post, but …

For a hundred years, the Pope have urged us to pray the Rosary. Including John XXIII and Paul VI.

Has Pope Borgoglio once asked us to pray the Rosary? (I can’t recall such a statement, but perhaps he said something which was buried in the avalanche of his logorrhoea.)

8. Vox Cantoris says:

Who is that faggot in the first video?