This deal is very fair and I’m happy to be a part of it.

Grand Master Calrisian meets with Darth Parolin.

We are also most grateful to the Holy Father and the Cardinal Secretary of State Pietro Parolin for their interest in and care for our Order. We will be pleased to work with the Delegate whom the Holy Father intends to appoint to consult with us. He will help to nurture and inspire the religious aspects of the Order, and possibly issues of reform that will need to be addressed after the forthcoming elections. We are grateful to the Holy Father for all his decisions so carefully taken with regard to and respect for the Order, with a determination to strengthen our Sovereignty. In this and all matters, we will not yield in our loyalty to the Pope. We are grateful to the members of the group appointed by the Holy Father.

7 thoughts on “This deal is very fair and I’m happy to be a part of it.”

1. Gibbons Burke says:

I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords!

2. Fuquaysteve says:

‘May I have another sir?”

Is this a foretaste of what’s to come to the SPPX? Hug me, kiss me (thanks Fernandez) while I stick a shiv between your ribs.

I’m off to make sourdough bread. Just think, the same bacteria and wild yeasts that leavened Our Lady’s loaf enlivens ours. What a comforting thought. (So much for evolution. My wild yeast for my bread simply will NOT morph into a fish or a bird – backward!!)

4. Fuquaysteve says:

I am in the process of reading about two holy Cardinals that led their flock during Communist regimes… Cardinal Mindszenty of Hungary and Cardinal Stepinac of Croatia. Both suffered persecution along with the faithful. Spoke Truth to power despite every restriction possible. Oh they were and are beloved by the faithful. They are the example our Cardinals need to follow…

5. Evangeline says:

That could have been written by North Koreans.

6. JSE says:

Yes, there is one: Bishop Athanasius Schneider.

7. louiseyvette says:

Does the Church now have even one good Prelate?