The Purge: Maltese priests to lose faculties if they refuse to Communicate unrepentant adulterers
As I think I’ve been saying…
Maltese bishop threatens priests will be suspended a divinis for refusing communion to divorced/remarried
This is the purge these people have been orchestrating for 50 years. It comes down to a metaphorical gun to their heads – abandon the Faith, desecrate the Holy Eucharist or you’re out. This is Francismercy.
Let’s review, shall we?
– “This is their time to get rid of us. There are so few Catholics left who believe what the Church teaches that it shouldn’t really be that hard for them.”
– “This pontificate is the End Game of the whole [Vaticantwoist] Revolution”
– “We enter the neo-modernist wasteland: ‘There are no other interpretations'”
And this is what it will look like, specifically:
The change would be made forcing priests to desecrate the Holy Eucharist, or else. It’s the line in the sand drawn by the neo-modernists to bring to an end any hope of restoring the Church after Vatican II. It’s a Stalinist purge.
Make it a requirement that the Faithful, from bishops to priests to laity, may not refuse the systematic desecration of the Holy Eucharist
– make it very, very difficult for even the bravest and most orthodox bishops to dissent from the programme
– make it impossible for priests to act individually to defend the Eucharist
– make it impossible for seminarians to maintain the doctrines of the Faith while in the seminary
– make it impossible for seminarians to be ordained who are unwilling to desecrate the Eucharist
– make it impossible for lay faithful who refuse to participate in the desecration of the Eucharist to remain in their parishes.
It’s being kicked down to the diocesan level – as they said at the Synods it would be. This will crack the Catholic Church into a million little bits of flotsam. Grab a passing plank and call it the Barque of Peter, because that’s all that’s going to be left in a year.